What are my meal plan options? +
Where do I buy or change a Meal Plan? +
Do I have to have a meal plan while living on campus? +
For 2019-2020, Northern Michigan University requires those students living in residence halls to be on one of the meal plans: Platinum, Gold or Silver (unlimited meal per week) or Bronze (10 meals per week.) Freshmen students must participate in the Platinum, Gold or Silver plan. Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors may select one of the other plans. Spooner Hall residents may also choose the Spooner Hall meal plan. If you have questions please contact NMU Dining’s Registered Dietician at 906-227-6624 or email DiningRD@nmu.edu.
If you have further questions about your Room and Board Contract please contact Housing and Residence Life at email@example.com or call 906-227-2620.
For meal plan details and rates visit the Wildcat Express Center.
Students living in the on campus apartments are not required to have any meal plan but if they would like one they can choose from all the residential meal plans and the DINE NMU plans that we offer. More information is available on the meal plans web page or the Wildcat Express Center.
What is an X-Change? +
Who can I talk to about my diet and food choices at dining locations? +
Who can I talk to about the food options available at my dining locations and my food quality? +
How does an all you care to eat meal plan work? +
How do I add CatCa$h to my Wildcat Express Card? +
How is CatCa$h different from Dining Dollars? +
Dining Dollars expires at the end of the winter semester while CatCa$h never expires. Both are accepted at the following locations: Fieras, Cat Trax Convenience Store, Northern Lights Dining, the Wildcat Den, Starbucks, Smoothie King, Temaki, Sundre and Melted. Additionally, CatCa$h can be used at Harden Hall for printing, copying, and other needs.
How do I get/use a guest pass for a visitor? +
What should I do if I lose my Wildcat Express Card, if it stops working, or if it gets stolen? +
Where can I open a new Flagstar College Checking account? +
Visit any Flagstar banking location including those located nearest to campus (shown below). Flagstar bankers will also be on campus during peak times throughout the school year.
- 1106 Northern Center | 906.226.0006
- 101 West Washington Street | 906.228.1425
- 1300 North Third Street | 906.228.1270
- 2025 US Hwy 41 West | 906.228.1323
What do I need to bring to open a checking account at Flagstar? +
You will need two valid forms of identification:
- Government-issued identification card from the federal, state, tribal, local, or foreign government. Examples include: Driver’s license, state-issued ID card, passport, and military ID.
- Second identification from the above list, or a recognized business, educational institution, or government agency. Examples include: Student ID card, Social Security card, Resident Alien card, and Matricula Consular card.
- Your Social Security Number
- A $50 opening deposit