About the Ignite Program
Our Ignite Program is an early work program starting the week(s) prior to Wildcat Move-In for student employees who are new to NMU Dining Services.
Dining Services will pay your early arrival costs and meals will be provided.
Benefits may include:
- Move in early. Beat the crowds and get settled in at a calmer pace.
- Start earning a check by securing your on-campus employment. A minimum of 6 hours/day is required during the early move-in period.
- Receive paid training. Attendance at all training sessions is mandatory and you will be paid
- Enjoy Free Meals during the early move in period.
- Receive swag bags, including NMU apparel. Who doesn’t love free stuff?
- Begin your student experience. Our Dining Services Ambassadors have a few fun activities planned, such as Sunsets and Slices.
- Connecting with new friends and co workers.
- A short walk to work. We have nine dining services units located on campus, including Northern Lights Dining just outside your dorm door.
W’re now accepting Ignite program and employment applications for the Fall 2020 semester. All incoming students are welcome to apply, work study is NOT required and no prior experience is necessary.
Interested? Sign up below and we’ll send you enrollment information.